Friday, February 1, 2008
BUMMER!!
So, I had alot I was going to get done today, we are throwing a baby shower for my cousin tomorrow and of course have some last minute things to get together, but I may not be that big of a help! Yesterday we took Major to the doctor and when you think you are in the clear with a healthy record, just wait, yes Major has the FLU. He slept alot yesterday and just wanted to be held. The Dr. gave us a prescription, and he is usually good with taking medicine, but this stuff he will not even try to swallow!! Today he seems a little better! Just pray that Sean and I will stay healthy, Sean would be harder to Dr. then Major! JK! I hope we stay healthy Sean had a flu shot, but the pharmacist told me it was too late for me to get one. BUT... the weekend must go on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment