1. I have tendancies to be really shy!
2. I think about everything all the time, it is a curse.
3. I have two of the most fabulous boys in my life. (hubby and son)
4. I love being amazed by the blessing God "chooses" to bless me with.
5. I love sweets, used to be ice cream and now it is really anything, I can't keep them in the house, I have no self control.
6. Family is the most important thing!
7. I desperatly want more babies...I am learning that I am just not in control of that!
8. I love projects....I am constantly creating a to do list for things around the house, but lucky for Sean, I enjoy the hard work and the satisfaction when I have finished!
9. I think God has a plan for daughters, sisters and mothers to have a rocky road growing up, it creates a base for an amazing friendship when you grow up.
10. I have a love/hate relationship with my dogs...Marley and Me, ya that describes my dogs!
11. I love to be able to laugh and cry in the same conversation.
12. I desire to grow in my faith and be better about getting involved at church.
13. I enjoy workout class so much that I get a tad depressed when I don't get to go, and I go for more then just a beating, I enjoy the girls in the class.
14. I hate that I am not as outgoing as I desire to be...I worry too much about what people will think.
15. I am totally excited to be an aunt...for two reasons. 1. To spoil the baby rotten and send it home. 2. To watch Katie and Ryan grow as a mommy and daddy!
16. I love planning and throwing parties for others. I like all the details.
17. I get stressed out alot about this mommy thing...really am I cut out for this.
18. I love that my hubby doesn't mind helping out with the chores. We are a Team!
19. I love the outdoors. Woodson, Barn, Camping, Pool time in the summer, dining on the patio, the Beach...just to name a few.
20. My bestest friends are all so different.
21. Major is such a blessing and a miracle, really, I have took for granted at times.
22. I love Christmas Eve and it is a tradition I hope never changes.
23. I get scared at night when Sean is not home and Major always sleeps with me when he is gone.
24. Sunrises are a reminder to me that God is there for me and available at ALL times, what an amazing Love!
25. I never do these types of things, but thought to give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment