Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life...

Sometimes there are bends and curves in the road that we never expect! Sean and I have been on a curvy, bendy road for the last 3 1/2 years! For anyone that doesn't know we have been trying for baby #2, and the hardest part is when your 4 year old ask when does he get to be a big brother! We have had two miscarriages in the past three years and only tried infertility treatment for three months and decided that is just not for us. So that leaves us with lots of prayers and answered questions and brings us to where we are today....

Over the past ten months we have been praying about adopting a child, we have always talked about it, but now it is more of a reality then a thought! There has been a lot of growth in our hearts over these last ten months and Sean and I are moving forward in the process. Now of course we are just getting started and there are so many options out there…using an agency, writing letters and doing it without an agency…lots of things to consider, and we are open to whatever fork in the road God has planned for us! I feel that God will bless us and that He will reveal which path is for us! We have had the opportunity to talk to family and friends that have all traveled the adoption path, and time and time again we are told what a blessing it is!

We just ask for prayers and blessings!

"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

1 comment:

The Moellenkamp's said...

Hi Jennifer! I know you don't know me....I went to school w/ Sean and my husband and I actually live a house down from Sean's parents! But, I found your blog on Allison McClendon's....I hope you don't think I am crazy for blog stalking! =) But, I just felt like I should leave you a comment and let you know that I will be praying for you and Sean and the direction you are led!! You have such a cute little family, I will keep you guys in my prayers!!!
Desiree Moellenkamp
www.themoellenkamps.blogspot.com