Life is good! Right.... I would say for the most part it is, it is a blessing, that’s for sure! Sometimes though it seems really hard, even in the midst of the good.... My point? Well that has to do with how you make others feel.
Whatever happened to the "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all" rule? What, you hit a certain age and you just through that one out the window. You are allowed to think whatever you want, but the key is you don't have to say everything you think! So, yeah, maybe I am a little oversensitive at times, and maybe I don't always think before I speak, but I am going to try harder. I want to make others feel good and uplifted as they walk away from our conversation, not doubting themselves or hurt by something I said.
Words are powerful, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment