
The air show was in Fort Worth this weekend and we went as a family. Major's initial expression was to quick to be caught on camera, but was very theatrical. We got to see all sorts of plans and jets. Major was so excited, those of you with kids and know the cartoon Little
Einsteins may
appreciate that he busted out with the theme song. It was priceless. Every plane was a Rocket! We got to see a few different planes and jets do some cool stuff in the sky, it was loud, but we made it through without being scared of anything.
You wouldn't think you would go to an air show and shed a tear, but I was so moved by some of the people there. Soldiers were there to explain what the fighter planes are used for and how they are used, it was amazing to observe how excited they are about what they do. We so often forget what some people are risking for us to be so free. I am so thankful for all that they do, God Bless them!!!!

1 comment:
Hey girl! I am so glad you are doing this! It is great to read about y'all! I can't believe Major is 2 1/2- time flies :-) He is so cute! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment