
Well, if you can't get tickets to the game, why not just hang out in the parking lot. Sean and I went to the Cowboys game on Sunday with my parents and some of the regulars. We didn't have a chance to get tickets to go into the stadium, but we sure did enjoy ourselves. We watched the game and also bystanders, from our comfy little tailgate area, I haven't decided what was better the game or some of the amazing people we saw drifting by??? Even with the loss we had alot of fun and we will hopefully be back for the Greenbay game, gotta love Brett Favre!!
3 comments:
your hair looks gorgeous!!
i love your hair, I am about to cut my hair off about the same length! I hope that you are doing well and hope to see you soon!
Love the hair!! :) Katie told me she chopped it for you..looks great! Hope you guys are doing well and hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment